Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ten Days Left -- Get Your Tickets!

To start a countdown to our reunion, we're posting every day leading up to June 7. We want you to buy your ticket today. There are many people being added to the guest list. We want you there too! Get your ticket today through our safe PayPal method. Don't miss out!

Here is a quick reunion story for a little laugh:


Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, 'Surely, I can't look that old!' Well.... You'll love this one.

While sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist, I noticed his DDS diploma, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 40-odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate.

After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Waseca high school.

"Yes. Yes, I did. I'm a Bluejay," he beamed with pride.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1959. Why do you ask?"

"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely. Then, that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat ass, gray-haired, decrepit SOB asked, "What did you teach?"

Shared by Judi Larsen Szyszka WHS 1959

No comments:

Post a Comment